He gently takes my chin and quietly says "Open your mouth and look into my eyes." I do and the bare head of his penis is inserted into my mouth. I cover it with sponges and take it out through them. I hear a satisfied sigh. I reach for the trunk with my hand, but I hear the command "Do it without hands." I begin to enthusiastically suck his cock, trying to keep it as much saliva as possible. When it gets all wet, I grab the barrel and additionally slide my hand over it.
Sasha on his knees took half a step forward and was almost at the face of Vera with his unit, she turned her excited look from me to what was in her hand. Vera slowly, but with great amplitude, led her pen first in one direction, then in the other direction with loving eyes, looking at how the big burgundy head of someone else's penis was hiding and again being exposed.
Listen, do men like it when they suck?
From the buzz in my anus, I began to lick my mother's pussy more and more actively, and from her moans, as well as a cool feeling in my ass, I was very excited ...
liveartbcs.com/spain/06-01-2022. Come on, lay on your back. I commanded.
So what, pretend to be my boyfriend. The girl laughed.
Then one of the guys asked me if I liked anal sex... I said sometimes. One of the guys got out of bed and said great, I’ll bring the lubricant now, climbed into the locker, rummaged and came, began to lubricate my ass, and put my fingers in it ... first one ... then two ... then three at all .. either the lubricant was magic, or I drank a lot, but it didn't hurt at all. The birthday man with a big dick said, do a group sex, it’s a sin not to try double penetration, let me sit on the bed, and you Nastya will sit on me, and the guys will take turns fucking you in your mouth and ass, I nodded ... in general, they fucked me and in turn and in a circle, almost until the morning ... I even lost count of how many times I finished, how many times they finished me ... I only know one thing, that it was the best day of my sex life, and hardly anything something like this will ever happen again. I had an incredibly cool experience and I always remember it with joy, a smile and warmth ...
However, the nephew of the chick suddenly intervened in their future plans. It was the son of his mother's younger sister, whom they decided, as April believed, "throw on him." But he liked to mess around with it. And she saw in sitting herself with someone else's son only the danger that if she didn't watch it, then everyone would fall on her. She didn't even need to do that.